Bauer Vapor Hyperlite Pro Senior Goalie Blocker
Building off the extremely successful Vapor 2x blocker, the Hyperlite is very similar to the 2x with the biggest difference being on the face of the blocker. The Vapor Hyperlite blocker will utilize the Rebound Boost Technology along with CURV Composite on the face which will create most explosive rebound ever from a Bauer blocker.
The palm of the Vapor Hyperlite blocker will also have a new look for 2021. The 14.5 Connekt+ Palm material will give the goalie an extra grip and feel not seen in previous generations of Vapor blockers. This equates to more stick control, better feel and better overall performance. With stick handling being a must for goalies in today’s game, the blocker palm is vital to stick handling success.
The finger protection of the Vapor Hyperlite blocker is fully adjustable and will also have Poron for added protection. The sidewall of the this blocker will come stock with a thump pillow for added support and protection to the inside of the hand and thumb area.
The cuff opening on the Hyperlite blocker has an asymmetrical design which allows for maximum wrist mobility. Again with stick handing at a premium in the new age of goaltending, every little detail becomes vital to a goalies success. With the mobility the Hyperlite blocker provides, we feel this gives a goalie their best chance for success in both save techniques and stick handling techniques.
The Bauer Vapor Hyperlite is a pro level blocker. Recommended for 5 to 7 uses per week.
Bauer Vapor Hyperlite Pro Blocker Specs:
- Model Year: 2021
- Blocker Face: Lightweight and thin, the profile blocker board features Rebound Boost Core.
- Rebound Boast Core: Bigger Sweet Spot Core – Faster rebounds off the blocker = better rebound control.
- Palm: Player palm dimensions for better overall feel and control.
- Curv Composite: Better shape retention and durability.
- Molded Cuff: Better shape and wrist mobility.
- Regular = Blocker Goes On Right Hand
- Full Right = Blocker Goes On Left Hand