Custom Order Your Brian’s Optik 2 Pro Goalie Leg Pads at Goalies Plus!
50% Deposit to place your order!
50% Balance due on completion of your order
Go to Brian’s web site: goaliesonly.com and fill out the custom your custom colors and specs!
Email Goalies Plus at email@example.com with your custom number provided by Brian’s!
Brian’s Optik 2 Pro Senior Goalie Leg Pads
The new Brians Optik 2 Pro goalie leg pads are designed for a high level goalie that wants a elite level quality out of their gear. Building off the success of the Brians Optik pad, the Optik 2 leg pads utilize the OptiSlide inner edge which is layered with Brian’s Primo material. Known for it’s durability, strength and super-fast sliding surface – the Primo material is now the industry standard. Not only is their Primo material found underneath, but you’ll find it on the top edge, inner thigh rise, boot strap pocket and lower calf wrap.
Some new features for the 2019 Brian’s Optik 2 goalie leg pads are a new option on the core. The Max Core is now available for a goalie who like the pre-mold shape of the Flex Core but wants the stiffness of the FLY Core. This allows a goalie that may have a more narrow butterfly the opportunity to have a stiffer pad. Each core comes with a flexible boot which has become the industry norm since is allows for easier recovery regardless of the goalies style.
Another new feature of the Optik 2 leg pads is the bungee toe tie system. Gone is the big, clunky elastic starts that Brian’s used in the past. This style tow tie allows for maximum flexibility and attach angle while the goalie is in their butterfly techniques.
Brian’s has also added an optional calf strap or control strap to the top of the calf section of the inner pad. This strap helps keep the pad firm on the goalies leg without sacrificing any rotation of the pad when going into the butterfly position. With almost every company going to an elastic strapping system, the control straps are becoming more and more popular.
Brian’s Optik 2 Pro Goalie Leg Pads Features:
- Model Year: 2019
- Flex Core: Designed for the goalie who wants more flexibility throughout the entire pad.
- Fly Core: This is geared toward the coverage or butterfly goalie with a softer boot and stiffer from the knee area up.
- Max Core: Redesigned core provides the stiffest Optik core option above the knee to ensure rigidity while offering a flexible boot.
- Laced In Knee Block: Reduces drag by creating a more solid connection point for the knee stack.
- Primo: Brian’s popular material known for it’s durability and strong, smooth and fast sliding surface.
- Streamlined Outer Roll: Reducing the overall size of the outer roll not only provides weight savings, but allows for greater visibility while tracking the puck in-close.
- Pro 2 Knee Guard System: Compatible with the Pro 2 Knee Guard which can be attached to the pad or worn independently.
- E-Foam Technology: Lightweight foam used throughout the entire Brian’s domestic pro products.
- Binding-Less Inside Gusset: Creates less drag when sliding side to side in the butterfly technique, especially on bad ice or late third period ice.
- Smart Boot: Made with a high grade nylon commonly used in seat belts. The boot strap is fully adjustable allowing the goalie to find their preferred set up without fear of stretching or breakage that is common on traditional leather straps.
- Smart Cord: New style bungee cord toe tie system replaces the old thick elastic straps used on the first generation Otpik pads.
- Optik 2 Wrap: Streamlined strapping provides a lightweight and consistent tightness across the calf.
- Calf Strap (Control Strap): An optional upper calf strap provides an anchor point to the pad without restricting movement.