Custom Order Your Brian’s Optik 2 Pro Catch Glove at Goalies Plus!
50% Deposit to place your order!
50% Balance due on completion of your order
Go to Brian’s web site: goaliesonly.com and fill out the custom your custom colors and specs!
Email Goalies Plus at email@example.com with your custom number provided by Brian’s!
Brian’s Optik 2 Pro Goalie Catch Glove
New for 2019 is the Brian’s Optik 2 pro goalie catch glove. This glove maximizes the 45 inch perimeter rule and has a gigantic catching pocket. The break of the glove has a 40 degree closure which is a change for the first generation Optik which was a 35 degree closure. Along with the break design, internally this glove uses the Hex-air material. This allows the goalie to gain more control with their fingers and palm while squeezing the glove. The BOA system is also back on the Optik 2 glove in the wrist area with and addition BOA system in the backhand area. The BOA system is a locking mechanism that allows the goalie to get wrist strap tighter then ever before. Where a traditional wrist strap would normally be, there will be a dial looking device on the Optik 2 catch glove. You simply turn this dial until the goalie reaches the desired tension. To release the boa system, you simply pull up on the dial and the pressure will release. Combining the Hex-air internally and the BOA system externally in the wrist and backhand areas, the Optik 2 catch glove can be customized to fit each individual goalie.
Brian’s also did a great job of designing the glove to cover pucks along the ice with minimal gaps. Many gloves create big gaps when trying to seal glove to the ice while covering the puck. This allows the puck to move out of the glove and create dangerous and unnecessary scoring chances. Brian’s built this glove in a way that eliminates these gaps and keeps the puck covered.
Brian’s Optik Pro 2 Catch Glove Features:
- Model Year: 2019
- Made in Canada
- BOA System: Places two individual BOA dials allows for the tension level on the hand and wrist to be customized to each individual goalie.
- Backhand: BOA system keeps the hand secure over the break of the glove.
- Wrist: BOA system secures the wrist pad to the desired tension of the goalie. The floating wrist pad ensures movement and flex in the wrist area. The wrist are also uses the Hex-Air material.
- Singe T: Stock gloves common standard with a single T pocket. Double T pocket can be custom ordered.
- Break Angle: 40 Degree
- Cuff Design: One piece cuff
- Thumb Strap: Elastic thumb strap works with the backhand to create a superior snap closure.
- Palm: Hex-air material