CCM 1.9 Intermediate Goalie Pants
Moving forward from 2022 and beyond, CCM will have one line of intermediate level goalie pants. There will not be an Axis or Extreme Flex senior goalie pant moving forward – only what will be called the 1.9.
The CCM 1.9 Intermediate Goalie Pant is built to maximize size and add mobility by adding more stretch zones which allows the pant to be more mobile compared to past generations. CCM uses high density PE foams on the 1.9 Senior Pant in the hip and groin high impact areas. The new Max Flex and Flexmotion designs make this unit one of the most mobile pro goalie pants on the market today. The top portion of the CCM 1.9 Intermediate Goalie Pant is designed to maximize kidney and spine coverage. The thigh protection of the 1.9 goalie pant made with molded plastic with PE foam. The shape of the 1.9 pant thigh is unique to CCM as it is contoured however creates better surface coverage then other styles on the market today.
Inside the CCM 1.9 Intermediate Goalie Pant is a pro spec internal belt system that helps keep the pant more securely fastened to your body and prevents that sloppy or baggy feeling. For goalies that do not like wearing suspenders, the internal belt helps keep the pant securely on the goalie’s waist. The outside of the goal pant consists of a durable 4000 nylons with additional stretch zones.
CCM 1.9 Intermediate Goalie Pant Features:
- Model Year: 2022
- Max Fit Design: Built for maximum mobility while maintaining coverage area.
- Hip & Groin Protection: Flexmotion design with segmented PE foams.
- Outer Material: 4000 high nylons with added stretch zones.
- Waist Design: Contoured fit with molded PE foams.
- Thigh Protection: Molded plastic with PE foam segmented construction design.
- Spine Protection: Molded EVA Foams with a segmented design for flexibility.