The Fusion 0961 SE Goalie Mask is a pro level mask. Recommended 5 to 7 uses per week.
Fusion 0961 SE Goalie Mask
Goalies Plus is the exclusive U.S. retailer for Fusion Goalie Masks. Fusion masks provide you with an NHL quality mask at mid-level pricing. Fusion masks are 100% Canadian made. For years, Fusion masks created many models independently sold under different names in the goalie market. Despite the branding, Fusion manufactured the masks. Fusion stepped out from behind the curtain to offer the same pro level mask without the “brand name” price tag.
The Fusion 0961 Pro goalie mask consists of full kevlar construction with double Kevlar in the chin and forehead. This mask provides the highest standard of performance and protection. Essentially, the Fusion 0961 out-performs many masks twice or three times the price. The 0961 Pro can be ordered with a cat eye cage or a certified cage, a chin sling or a chin cup, and in multiple sizes.
The cages used on the 0961 SE goal masks consist of a design and materials hand-made in Canada. These cages feature a special non-certified straight bar cages that have been made famous by goalies like Mike Luit, Don Beaupre and more recently Tim Thomas.
Fusion 0961 SE Goalie Mask Features
- 100% made in Canada
- Hand laminated fiberglass with carbon and Kevlar covering the entire inside of the mask in separate layers
- Extra re-enforcement in high impact areas like the forehead, and chin
- Canadian made stainless steel cage
- Lined with a dual density vinyl nitrille foam
- Adjustable 1 inch elastic straps
- Pro back plate which is fully adjustable
- Forehead Coolmax/Terri cloth sweat band
- Allow two weeks for delivery
- Weight 2.75lbs
- Protective carrying bag
- Medium – 22in. to 23.25in.
- Large – 23in. to 24.5in.
- X-Large – Custom only, 24in.+ and can extend back of mask to cover head fully