Pro’s Choice Custom Goalie Mask
If you want an NHL custom mask, Goalies Plus can custom build you the number one goalie mask in the NHL. This is the real thing – not an offshore version but the exact same thing the NHL goalies are wearing which are hand built by Dom Malerba. Dom has been in the custom mask making business for over twenty years. In recent years, Pro’s Choice has become the choice for top NHL goalies because of quality and fit. In recent NHL testing, Pro’s Choice was one of the best tested masks by the NHL.
Every Pro’s Choice mask is hand made by Dom Malerba from the actual mold of the goaltender’s face. Pro’s choice does NOT FOAM FIT a mask and we DO NOT press fit a mask with a one size fits all mold. No two Pro’s Choice masks are ever the same, the result of hand making each individual mask for proper fit. Each mask is custom made using Aramid fiber, graphite, fiberglass and epoxy resin. Pro’s Choice NEVER uses a hi-compression machine to press the layers together into a mold. This can result in uneven distribution of the epoxy and allow for cracking. The painstaking process of making a goalie mask by hand ensures the ultimate protection available. Deflection of impact. The result of over 20 years of experience. Get your mask, made your way.
The Pro’s Choice custom mask can be made with any NHL goalie shell design and cage style. Pick a goalie’s shell design that you like and we will have the mask made to your specifications.
Custom Mask Process:
Once you place your, Goalies Plus will send you a kit to mold your face and a shipping label. Once you mold your face, you will ship the mold with the pre-paid shipping label directly to Pro’s Choice with a description of the shell and cage design. Custom masks average about 16 weeks for delivery. This time period can fluctuate based on time of the year and product demand. Once the mask is completed, Pro’s Choice will ship the mask directly to the consumer (USA only – if in Canada it will come to Goalies Plus first).
Pro’s Choice Custom Goalie Mask Features:
- Hand Made in the USA
- Custom Made to Every Goalie’s Face
- Material: A new energy dispersing fiber designed for NASA and the US Military. It is combined with a new special designed epoxy resin, tested on fighter jets. The new materials allow for the mask to be lighter and stronger than the original.
- Wire Cage: A custom made Tri Cat cage with the new virtually indestructible front bar. The highest-grade stainless steel available.
- Liner: The new liner is made from impact molded foam.t
- Harness: Pro 5 Point Harness
- Chin Cup: Elite Chin Cup With Elastic Stretch Strap
- Sweatband: Thermocore Material
- Sizing: Based on mold shape of the goalie’s face