Vaughn Velocity V9 Junior Goalie Catch Glove – Stock Version
New for 2020 is the Vaughn Velocity V9 Junior Catch Glove. There will be only one version of the Velocity junior glove for the V9 series and that will be the XP version. This will have the single cuff design with a traditional closure. The Velocity V9 junior glove has the split T with a U shaped pocket. At the base of the pocket there is a single t that splits into a double T the higher it goes in the pocket. The U shaped design with the single T at the base allows the glove much more flexibility then a traditional glove with a double T going the entire way to the base of the pocket. As the pocket transitions from the single T at the base to the double T in the pocket, the glove becomes very soft and deep in the main catching area of the glove.
Vaughn has added an extra layer of protection in the palm area for added protection which gives this glove the same protection as higher priced full custom catch gloves. Vaughn also uses a molded palm and thumb insert versus a pressed plastic palm and thumb insert in order to keep the glove from flattening out over time. The Velocity V9 comes pre-broken in and is very flexible right off the shelf.
Vaughn Velocity V9 Junior Goalie Catch Glove Features:
- Model Year: 2020
- New V9 Graphic
- One-piece cuff and thumb
- New more defined break point for easy closing
- Thicker padding over impact area of fingers
- Finger tip deflecting rail with HD foams
- Glove is 4% smaller than intermediate size
- 39 inch perimeter measurement
- Inner hand strap for retention and control
- Cuff with no binding maximizes blocking surface
- Regular – Glove goes on the left hand
- Full Right – Glove goes on the right hand