Vaughn Ventus SLR2-ST Pro Carbon Senior Goalie Catch Glove
New for 2019 the Vaughn Ventus SLR2-ST Catch Glove. The SLR2-ST glove is slightly different from the SLR2 because the ST glove has a single (solid) cuff design compared to the double (split) cuff the has been on the original SLR and the SLR2 models. In terms of durabilty and strength, we feel that the one piece glove does offer better durability and a stronger cuff in general. The fit of this glove is closest to a 75 degree break angle (or 600 break by CCM terms). The Ventus SLR2 glove is also a heat moldable glove and we strongly recommend heat fitting the SLR2-ST gloves as it makes a big difference in feel and closure. For 2019, the Ventus SLR2-ST continues to use the extra deep single T design however it is wider and deeper then the original SLR glove. Another great feature of the SLR2-ST glove is the flared wrist design with generous open cuff. Some goalies have issues getting their gloves on properly because of the chest & arm protectors can interfere at the wrist area. With this open and flared design, there is more space for everything to fit properly and plenty of room for the arms to tuck into the glove.
Vaughn Ventus SLR2-ST Pro Carbon Senior Goalie Catch Glove Features
- New large solid thumb for greater net coverage.
- Made domestically in the USA
- Extra wide open pocket area
- Wider and extra deep single bar T-web pocket
- T-web top with carbon fiber reinforcement
- Padded internal wrist strap
- Molded carbon fiber palm for increased protection
- Shock shield palm padding
- Carbon fiber front cuff protective panel
- Neoprene flex inner hand
- Mid-hand adjustment strap
- Positive grip inner hand
- Padded wrist strap with increased adjustment
- Fingertip deflecting rail
- Full pro-spec construction with 45″ perimeter
- Heat moldable for custom fit and fast break-in
- Fully customizable by Goalies Plus: start here.