Vaughn Ventus SLR3 Junior Goalie Catch Glove – Special Edition
Now available at Goalies Plus is the Vaughn Ventus SLR3 Special Edition series. There are five custom color ways – Black/White/Orange; White, Red & Black; White, Navy Blue & Sport Gold; All Black; Royal Blue, White & Red.
New for 2022 is the Ventus SLR3 goalie catch glove. Compared to past generations for Ventus SLR gloves, we feel that the SLR3 is more broken in off the shelf. We also feel that along with easier closure off the shelf, the SLR3 opens wider than past generations which creates more blocking surface area, Also for 2022, the VLR3 junior catch glove will only have the option of coming in the single cuff design. The SLR3 glove fit is closest to a 75-degree break angle (or 600 break by CCM terms). The Ventus SLR3 glove is also a heat moldable glove and we strongly recommend heat fitting the Ventus gloves as it makes a big difference in feel and closure. The Ventus SLR3 catch glove continues to use the extra deep single T design however it is wider and deeper than previous generation SLR gloves. Goalies Plus uses a skate lace pocket on our Special Edition gloves for increased flex and puck catching forgiveness.
Another great feature of the Ventus SLR3 gloves is the flared wrist design with generous open cuff. Some goalies have issues getting their gloves on properly because of the chest & arm protectors can interfere at the wrist area. With this open and flared design, there is more space for everything to fit properly and plenty of room for the arms to tuck into the glove.
Vaughn Ventus SLR3 Junior Catch Glove Features:
- Model Year: 2022
- Special Edition: Five unique color schemes
- Special Edition: Skate lace pocket
- Large solid thumb style for greater surface area and net coverage
- Front design has extra wide-open pocket area
- Wider and extra deep single bar T-web pocket
- Molded palm provides increased protection and superior glove shape
- Neoprene flex inner hand for glove control
- Reinforced finger edge perimeter
- Positive grip inner hand base
- Padded wrist strap with increased adjustment
- Internal added wrist padding
- Fingertip deflecting rail
- Full Pro construction with 39.5″ perimeter
- Flared back cuff for increased wrist movement
- Heat moldable for custom fit and quicker break-in
- Regular – Glove goes on left hand
- Full Right – Glove goes on right hand