Vaughn Ventus SLR3 Youth Goalie Catch Glove – Special Edition
Now available at Goalies Plus is the Vaughn Ventus SLR3 Special Edition series. There will be four custom color ways for the SLR3 youth line – Black/White/Orange; White, Red & Black; All Black; Royal Blue, White & Red.
The SLR3 Youth line is a mix of a youth and junior in our opinion. The quality and spec are much better than any other you line on the market today. For goalies wearing junior pads but feel that the corresponding junior blocker and gloves are too big, the SLR3 youth line is a perfect alternative. The quality of the SLR3 youth glove is more than capable of working as a smaller junior catch glove. Therefore, we consider this to be a very high-end youth glove, or a smaller junior catch glove based on what a smaller goalie would need.
The Ventus SLR3 youth glove features a deep single t pocket with skate lace pocket. Compared to other youth catch gloves on the market today, a young goalie can actually catch pucks with this glove. The level of protection in the palm of the SLR3 youth glove is much higher than other youth gloves (which again is why we say it can be used as a small junior glove). The solid cuff design provides additional wrist stability and maximizes surface coverage. The SLR3 has most of the features of the SPR3 junior glove, just in a smaller size.
Vaughn Ventus SLR3 Youth Goalie Catch Glove Features:
- Model Year: 2022
- Special Edition: Four unique color schemes
- Large front catch profile for an open pocket area
- Wide and extra deep T-web pocket for puck retention
- Molded front thumb, back, thumb, and palm section for added shape and performance
- Neoprene flex inner hand for glove control
- Positive grip inner hand base
- Padded wrist strap with increased adjustment
- Fingertip deflecting rail
- Easy close construction
- Flared back cuff for increased wrist movement
- Heat moldable for custom fit and quicker break-in
- Notched heel for stick placement while shooting
- Adjustable wrist strap
- Regular – Glove goes on left hand
- Full Right – Glove goes on right han